- 2 cups organic grass fed non gmo milk
- 2 tablespoons organic canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar (to taste if desired… good options are cane sugar, maple sugar, coconut sugar please I beg you not to use artificial sweeteners)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon real vanilla
- 1/2 cup hot brewed organic coffee
Garnish, if desired
Whipped cream (homemade is better)
Dash pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat milk, pumpkin and sugar over medium heat until hot (do not boil). Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, the vanilla and coffee.
- Pour into 2 large mugs. Garnish each with whipped cream, dash pumpkin pie spice and a cinnamon stick.
Thank you to FoodBabe for the graphic.