𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙧 is kind of a fuck off. But he’s the well off one. Creative when he feels it and not when he isn’t. (He has abundance mentality).
𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙧 is a hard worker and yet always broke and mooching off his brother. (poverty mentality).
I am happy to be on the manifestation level of Charlie. *Ideas come to me easily and rapidly when I am just doing nothing and that makes it fast to produce the work itself. (Though yes, it’s taken a very long time to hone my skill level to where it is and I did not get here overnight).
I was born and raised in Vermont. You don’t get a bluer state than that.
I believe in the ideal of live and let live, gay, straight, or undecided. I am pro-choice within reason. I stand up for myself as well as people who cannot. I love our country. The American way, family values, and treasure our freedom. I do not care what color you are. If you are a good person you are good with me.
I saw the Republican party as uptight and controlling. I saw them as only for the wealthy and screw the poor and middle class. At one point, honestly, this divide may have been somewhat accurate. The fact is that it no longer holds true.
When Obama ran for office everyone cheered because he had the potential to be our first black president, but as color didn’t really matter to me, I just wanted someone who I could believe in, I looked deeper and I did not like what I saw. For the first time I began digging into politics and trying to figure out what was going on, not just what the news was telling me.
The more I dug, the less I was happy. After two terms I was very angry at the direction the country had taken. At this point I was still not against the Democratic party, I just disliked immensely a few of the characters in the cast.
Then we made it to 2013. By now I had seen the lies, the corruption, I mean hell. I am a Graphic Designer. They made the birth certificate of Barak Obama available on the Whitehouse website for download. I downloaded it. I opened it in Adobe Illustrator. The document was tampered with. You could see the changes and the layers. They had not even bothered to flatten it to try and cover it up. When I pointed it out people called me a liar? I was dumbfounded.
It was really at that point that I realized how asleep the country was. The mass corruption, the bribes, the kickbacks, and that the American people were in trouble. Hell, we were being charged through Obamacare for not being able to afford their forced health care plans! That isn’t even legal.
When Donald Trump came along admittedly at first I didn’t take him seriously. He wasn’t a politician. But what I saw was a man who did not need the job. He had a great life, tons of money, and could very well do whatever the heck he wanted in life. He chose, because of his love of country and his fellow man, to try and combat the massive corrupt government we had put in place unwittingly. Above that, he is doing the job for no pay.
He has placed himself in the most public dangerous position possible in the world where a good chunk of the population hates you, makes death threats, and proposes treason to overthrow you. He is fulfilling his promises he made campaigning. He had our economy booming.
Then along came COVID and a hyped-up mass hysteria pandemic where people are so freaked out they hoard toilet paper and turn on one another because they don’t agree with your personal freedoms and choices. This was not Trumps doing nor was it his fault. He closed the country early and was accused of being Xenophobic. He literally cannot win with the media.
Bad prediction models and lying “experts”, our lovely power-hungry Governors, along with the media are to blame for all of this. Yet Trump has stood strong. He has not quit and left us to save our ungrateful selves. He isn’t giving up on us and is here running for the same office again. The stress that man is under I don’t feel any one of us can even fathom.
We are now at a crux in history. Biden? Or Trump?
MANY Former Democrats like me are realizing the truth of what is.
Joe Biden is a bought and paid for politician under the control of the Chinese Communist Party as well as God knows who else.
He stands for more lockdowns, government health care plans, and bigger government control which is leaning towards socialism if not communism. The democratic party of today is filled with race-baiting, violence, divisiveness, and back door deals to save their own asses.
Donald Trump’s re-election represents your vote not for him as a person………. No one is asking you to be his friend.
No one is even really asking you to identify as a Republican. But if you value personal freedom, personal choice, the right to uphold our constitution as it was written and intended by our forefathers, liberty, and putting America first before we can reach out a hand to help anyone else, you will see the light and vote for Trump in this election.
Make no mistake this is a crucial vote for the future of this country. Dark or light.
This goes beyond party lines. Choose wisely. Our lives all depend on it.
Stop being afraid of what others might think of you.
Instead ponder for a minute what do you think of you? That’s all that matters.
I keep hearing “I only wear this mask cause I don’t want people to think badly about me. I don’t believe they work.”
The more people who are true to themselves at this point in history the easier this transmutation from dark to light is going to go. Stop worrying. Other people’s opinions of you are none of your business anyway. You want true self-love and confidence that comes from being aligned with your own beliefs and not insulting your soul. Vote by your gut and instinct not by being swayed by manipulative TV ads and opinions of whoever is around you.
What kind of world do YOU want to live in?
Truth, freedom, and justice?
Corruption, abuse, lies, and control?
The time has come.
Red pill and see the truth …
Blue pill stay asleep and wake up in your own bed believing a fading beautiful lie…
*Just be forewarned….. that blue pill has expired and the potency isn’t what it used to be, how long do you think you can really remain blissfully asleep in this 2020 version of the world?
The west is on fire. The air is terrible. How are you feeling?
Just a heads up………….. If you are out west and having “allergy” like issues, watery eyes, stuffy runny nose, headache, its likely not allergies but chemical sensitivity.
There are so many fires right now and they are burning through a lot of plastics and non-organic materials putting hazardous particles into the air.
When we breathe this is on a continual basis our bodies can only filter so well. It is helpful to take liver support supplements such as glutathione, greens, and milk thistle. You can also nebulize glutathione and do it as a breathing treatment if you have asthma or other nasopharyngeal issues. Make sure to drink a lot of good pure water and stay hydrated. Add in liquid trace minerals as well for support.
If it gets too much of an overwhelming reaction and you feel like you are coming down with something even though you know what it is, you can take pseudoephedrine from the pharmacy. It’s not a fix, but it will mask the symptoms for hours so you can work and get on with life.
N95 masks may help a little but right now, good luck finding them.
Hopefully, the rain comes soon and puts these fires out. Prayers sent to those in the path, humans, and animals included.
So you have been on Facebook since day one. You helped build the platform to what it is now, for free. Heck, you may have even paid for boosts and ads over the years furthering the cause. You have made Mark Zuckerburg rich.
Think Facebook cares about you? Bwahhahahahaha. They do not.
Facebook is now targeting conservatives for even the most minor infractions (if they can be called that at all). I personally have been tossed in FB Jail for “Hate Speech” twice now.
Neither time was what was said even close to hate speech. They are targeting conservative accounts and it is rumored that anyone who has had an infraction will have their account deleted as of next month.
Yep.. that would be October. Pretty convenient considering the election is in November. What would do the democrats the most good? Silencing the conservatives, the patriots, the people who actually care about this country and the American way of life.
I am not sure how long I’ll have an actual account on FB, nor am I sure that any of my outspoken friends will be left standing either.
The world is a mess. A lot of us are having a hard time right now. No two people are going through exactly the same experience and it feels like we are all alone. Having the TV yell at us “we are all in this together” constantly doesn’t help things.
For the first time there is no where to run to. Its not just the USA its literally the entire world crumbling. Even for those of us who semi grasp what’s going on, it doesn’t make this transition any less bumpy.
The overall vibration of the planet right now is low. We are feeling it in our hearts and souls and may of us just want to go home (wherever that is). We feel now out of place in a world we once felt safe and secure in. It is no longer the land we love or even a place we recognize.
As if that is not hard enough, we are at odds with other people, some of which we even used to call friends. Division. This has weeded nearly everyone’s friendship garden. Letting go of people is not easy yet somehow it is for the best as we grow in differing directions.
You cannot walk two different paths together.
That old saying “No matter where you go – there you are” has never been truer. We must pull strength from inside of ourselves to get through this phase. There is nowhere to run or hide and it just leaves each of us standing on a baron land naked with only ourselves to contend with. Even those of us who have been working with self-awareness , ascension, and exploration for years are feeling it. Those new to this – please know you aren’t losing your mind…
Anxiety is high and uncertainty is temporarily the new norm.
I’m not a sage or a guru. I have no advice. Best thing I can figure to do is just let go………………………
Let go of everything you feel attached to. Stop holding on so tightly and above all else be easy on yourself and treat yourself kindly as you would a good friend.
You all are being bombarded with magazine and web images that have been so overly retouched with Photoshop I am sure half of you don’t even know what’s real anymore. It’s not your fault. It is, however, affecting you.
Because everything you see around you screams perfection, you expect perfection out of yourself. Here is the truth girls. There is no such thing as perfect or flawless. Even the models and online influencers don’t really look like that.
There is no way (in person) to live up to that standard of beauty. Having done editorial and fashion editing we stretch models necks, legs, waists, squeeze in their thighs arms, and waists, remove any trace of a wrinkle (even the ones that need to be there to bend like the lines on your wrists, elbows, and underarms) and decimate every scratch, scar, or zit.
There needs to be some realism in what you consider beautiful, especially when it comes to yourself.
We are all perfect in and of ourselves in our own way. There is no one else who could be a better you than you… that’s fact. So let’s start looking at the positives and stop focusing on our own perceived negatives. We all have good qualities and others we wish were different. Chances are when people look at you they see more of the good than the bad. No one is as hard on you as you are.
Now age 45 I had decided at age 26 that I was going to be ageless. In retrospect, I think this was a brilliant declaration, mostly because it seems to be working. Because of this people often are asking me what I know that they don’t.
I think some of it is of course genetics. But I will pass along the things I have learned, some of which I wish someone had told me sooner.
The fastest places women age are in the hands, neck, and face. Exfoliate, wash, and moisturize. It doesn’t really seem to matter what you use either. I have tried super expensive high end and it doesn’t do anything more than what I use now. Dove soap, random body wash, sugar scrub (which I use on my face as well) and moisturizer.
2. Drink a gallon of water daily. Hydration is key.
3. Do occasional internal cleanses – colon, cellular, liver, gallbladder, all of it. Every few years seem to be fine as long as you don’t have any health issues going on.
4. Exercise – Yep, get off your butt and move. Pick something you find fun and can stick with. We need some weight-bearing exercises to build muscle, not just cardio. As you get older the more muscle base you have not only do you look better but the better you hold together as well.
5. Smile. – Happiness and laughter keep you young. Sadness, depression, and shitty attitude will age you. Everyone goes through dark periods. I am not saying be Pollyanna 24/7 but find happiness and cherish it. Leave bad situations as fast as possible.
6. Vent! – Never keep emotions bottled up. That leads to illness. Illness ages you drastically because it is mentally, spiritually, and physically exhausting.
7. Meditate – it has been proven that getting in a theta brain wave state can heal and help slow down aging so make the time.
8. Save the high heels for special occasions, not daily wear – I was told this and I did not listen. Google ‘Bunion’. You have a very good chance of forming them on your feet if you always wear high heels. Do you look hot? Sure! Is it worth it if you are in pain 10 or 20 years from now and the only way to correct the bone malformation is surgery? Believe me – it’s not. Wear some flats and save the heels for a night out.
9. Eat well but don’t deprive yourself. Life is short. Be healthy but also balance that with happy. Have a treat once in a while…
10. Don’t wash your hair unless it’s dirty – over-washing your hair leads to it looking and feeling bad. You wouldn’t keep tossing an angora sweater in the washing machine would you? Of course not. Be good to your hair. Wash it as needed 1 or 2 times a week. The kind of shampoo depends on your hair type.
11. Your attitude and how you feel about yourself can make or break a beautiful woman. What you project outwardly in so far as how you feel about yourself is, to a great extent, how others will see you as well. Confidence is sexy. The need for constant reassurance is not.
12. The sun is good for you. It’s sunscreen that can cause cancer. Sun is the cure. Don’t bake yourself like a cookie but do get 15-20 min of direct sunlight a day. It helps your body’s defenses and frankly, we all just feel good with a tan.
13. Posture – sit up straight. It looks more elegant and keeps your spine from forming that “old lady curve” as you age.
14. Stretch! – the more limber you stay the easier it will be to maintain that as you age. If you don’t use it you lose it, they weren’t kidding!
15. Makeup – Wash it off at night and give your skin a chance to breathe.
16. RAW Honey as a face mask – wipe on and leave like a face mask 15 min a day. It can clear old scars (just not keloid). It helps your complexion and leaves your skin smooth.
17. Take good care of your teeth – nice white teeth give the appearance of youth so brusha-brusha girls! Floss too! Teeth are very expensive to repair and or replace.
18. Steer clear of permeant makeup. It may look great now but trends change!
19. Throw the rules out the window: If you want to wear something – wear it. Life is short, who cares what anyone else thinks!
20. It’s more than ok to pop pimples and pick oil balls out of your face. Your skin is trying to push that stuff out. Give it a hand just be gentle… A magnifying mirror is your friend.
21. Get massages and take care of yourself! relaxation and healing are key. Health is beauty.
Ok! Hopping off my soapbox now! I hope you all got something out of that. Thanks for reading!
While friends don’t always need to agree on everything there comes a point in many friendships where there just isn’t enough left in common to maintain the bond. Discord becomes the key element and you find yourself being off-put by that person’s energy rather than drawn in as you used to be. It doesn’t mean you don’t care about them anymore or that any love you had for them is gone, it does sometimes mean that you may both be better off moving on in life, separately.
Life is to be enjoyed harmoniously with the universe and with others. Anything that seems in opposition to that needs to be released for your own highest good as well as that of the other person.