If you have seen the Matrix movies you understand that the world, we live in is a construct. We are souls having a human experience. Hollywood is putting it out there plain as day for all to see. “Code” (of some sort) runs all of this – everything we see, touch, taste, consume, and experience.
Food has been purposefully genetically modified. Why?
GMO’s were created to contaminate the food code in a very literal sense. Forcing fruits and vegetables to grow at a rapid pace by changing the DNA of the plant and the fruit it bears it also changes the nutritional content. Our soil has been depleted from over farming but mostly from use of toxic chemicals (again contamination of the original code).
Over time people (as a population) have become less and less healthy. This is partly because we have, over the same span of time, been fed less and less “real” food.
Processed, preserved, frozen, chemically enhanced, antibiotic stuffed, all in the name of convenience. And – Here we are. Obese, ill, nutritionally deprived.
Our bodies were not created to run on these shoddy ‘codes’.
Enter Covid Now here we are in a supposed Pandemic which has been purposefully manufactured. COVID-19 created and patented in a lab and released on the world. The ‘fix’? A “vaccine” which is mRNA based genetic therapy that alters your personal DNA markers. They are very literally convincing you to give them the password to YOU so that they can hack your code. Yet not a peep is being said out nutrition or natural support and in fact naturopathic doctors are being silenced.
The virus is hitting those who are unhealthy with low immune systems the hardest.
It has long been said that Food is Thy Medicine. Each food holds its own unique code just as you do. Each food helps the body function in one way or another. When you create an eating plan it should be based on what you need, what your body is craving, and what would help to nutritionally support it.
Instead, we have been programmed to reach for what tastes good, what looks good, what’s being advertised to us or is on sale.
To keep going in a healthful manner we need to listen to our inner guidance and tune out the propagandized barrage of programming we see daily. Food can heal you if you realize it’s a specifically coded type of fuel.
You wouldn’t pump diesel in your new sports car and expect it to run…
Why do you expect peak performance from your body run on subpar produce and processed nutrition depleted prepackages meals?
Sure, fast food may be delicious, but I am pretty sure some of the 1’s and 0’s fell out.
Freedom & Health isn’t just a fad or a movement, it’s living to our WHOLE COMPLETENESS”. It Is a Lifestyle!
Back by popular request, the Hungry for Health and Freedom for Humanity is back after 5 years! Maybe you want to SPONSOR, PARTCIPATE, SUPPORT, ENGAGE, MEET LIKE MINDED PEOPLE and COMPANY MISSIONS? Check out our attached flyer and website for all details https://www.mybestlifefiji.com/
HUNGRY for HEALTH & FREEDOM for HUMANITY CONFLUENCE & DINNER GALA
Vendor and speaker confluence to empower the world
Speakers from across the world
Empowering information to assist the world during these seemingly chaotic NOW times
Farm to Table Fine Dining Gala catered and presented by World Renowned Chef Organic Chef Coty Pate
Rainbow Warriors Missions announced for sustainable and toxic free living
We are delighted to extend you an invitation to be a part of our Epic Confluence and Gala. The Time Is NOW to BE the Difference We Desire to Be! We are super excited and honored to have teamed up with great loving organizers in India. The Soulful Exploration will be presenting our confluence and gala this 2022 year. February 11 – 13 of 2022 right in the Heartland and Beat of America, Branson, Missouri! During these pressing now times, days are gone where we plan for months in advance, due to cancellations with the ever-changing world we see. Therefore, we have worked diligently to put together a location and secure speakers to make this event a time filled with education, communication, fun, food, and helping to support an ongoing mission for the Rainbow Warriors as noted in our website. A great opportunity for your company to participate while we are able to host these unique events. Let us know when you would like to join us. Please see attached details and call or email us for any questions you may have.
In Healthy Creation,The Soulful Exploration and the Rainbow Warriors’ Team Bula and Namaste~Your Conscious Creation Rainbow Warriors TeamIsabella Lynnette (Gypsy) Co-Creator/Founder; Medicine Woman, International pulished Author and International Speaker, Minister for the EnvironmentPat Brown: Marketing Manager THE TIME IS NOW!
Reserve Your Sacred Space with us to Sculpt your body, mind, heart and soul. Reserver YOUR books to Now! Follow us on YouTube here: The Time Is NOW
If you have noticed yourself feeling tired, run down, sluggish, just not yourself and reflected in the mirror are equally disturbing happenings – wrinkles, dry skin, fine lines, signs of aging that you just don’t want.
Definition of a conspiracy theorist in 2021: An 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩.
It is vital to assign them some derogatory term such as conspiracy nut, racist, xenophobic, or sexist. We can’t have anyone see them as valid truth tellers when the lies have been so heavily funded and are so important to the “cause”.
The most important quality you can have right now is the ability to think for yourself.
The world is a mess. A lot of us are having a hard time right now. No two people are going through exactly the same experience and it feels like we are all alone. Having the TV yell at us “we are all in this together” constantly doesn’t help things.
For the first time there is no where to run to. Its not just the USA its literally the entire world crumbling. Even for those of us who semi grasp what’s going on, it doesn’t make this transition any less bumpy.
The overall vibration of the planet right now is low. We are feeling it in our hearts and souls and may of us just want to go home (wherever that is). We feel now out of place in a world we once felt safe and secure in. It is no longer the land we love or even a place we recognize.
As if that is not hard enough, we are at odds with other people, some of which we even used to call friends. Division. This has weeded nearly everyone’s friendship garden. Letting go of people is not easy yet somehow it is for the best as we grow in differing directions.
You cannot walk two different paths together.
That old saying “No matter where you go – there you are” has never been truer. We must pull strength from inside of ourselves to get through this phase. There is nowhere to run or hide and it just leaves each of us standing on a baron land naked with only ourselves to contend with. Even those of us who have been working with self-awareness , ascension, and exploration for years are feeling it. Those new to this – please know you aren’t losing your mind…
Anxiety is high and uncertainty is temporarily the new norm.
I’m not a sage or a guru. I have no advice. Best thing I can figure to do is just let go………………………
Let go of everything you feel attached to. Stop holding on so tightly and above all else be easy on yourself and treat yourself kindly as you would a good friend.
JOIN THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME ONLINE DOCUMENTARY FREE TODAY!
Want Relief from Your Health Problems and to Feel Better Naturally – with NO Prescription Drugs or Side Effects?
Discover Shocking Facts about supplements (good and bad) that are being kept hidden from you by Big Pharma, Big Medicine, and even by the supplement industry itself – straight from the world’s leading experts on supplements!
You all are being bombarded with magazine and web images that have been so overly retouched with Photoshop I am sure half of you don’t even know what’s real anymore. It’s not your fault. It is, however, affecting you.
Because everything you see around you screams perfection, you expect perfection out of yourself. Here is the truth girls. There is no such thing as perfect or flawless. Even the models and online influencers don’t really look like that.
There is no way (in person) to live up to that standard of beauty. Having done editorial and fashion editing we stretch models necks, legs, waists, squeeze in their thighs arms, and waists, remove any trace of a wrinkle (even the ones that need to be there to bend like the lines on your wrists, elbows, and underarms) and decimate every scratch, scar, or zit.
There needs to be some realism in what you consider beautiful, especially when it comes to yourself.
We are all perfect in and of ourselves in our own way. There is no one else who could be a better you than you… that’s fact. So let’s start looking at the positives and stop focusing on our own perceived negatives. We all have good qualities and others we wish were different. Chances are when people look at you they see more of the good than the bad. No one is as hard on you as you are.
Now age 45 I had decided at age 26 that I was going to be ageless. In retrospect, I think this was a brilliant declaration, mostly because it seems to be working. Because of this people often are asking me what I know that they don’t.
I think some of it is of course genetics. But I will pass along the things I have learned, some of which I wish someone had told me sooner.
The fastest places women age are in the hands, neck, and face. Exfoliate, wash, and moisturize. It doesn’t really seem to matter what you use either. I have tried super expensive high end and it doesn’t do anything more than what I use now. Dove soap, random body wash, sugar scrub (which I use on my face as well) and moisturizer.
2. Drink a gallon of water daily. Hydration is key.
3. Do occasional internal cleanses – colon, cellular, liver, gallbladder, all of it. Every few years seem to be fine as long as you don’t have any health issues going on.
4. Exercise – Yep, get off your butt and move. Pick something you find fun and can stick with. We need some weight-bearing exercises to build muscle, not just cardio. As you get older the more muscle base you have not only do you look better but the better you hold together as well.
5. Smile. – Happiness and laughter keep you young. Sadness, depression, and shitty attitude will age you. Everyone goes through dark periods. I am not saying be Pollyanna 24/7 but find happiness and cherish it. Leave bad situations as fast as possible.
6. Vent! – Never keep emotions bottled up. That leads to illness. Illness ages you drastically because it is mentally, spiritually, and physically exhausting.
7. Meditate – it has been proven that getting in a theta brain wave state can heal and help slow down aging so make the time.
8. Save the high heels for special occasions, not daily wear – I was told this and I did not listen. Google ‘Bunion’. You have a very good chance of forming them on your feet if you always wear high heels. Do you look hot? Sure! Is it worth it if you are in pain 10 or 20 years from now and the only way to correct the bone malformation is surgery? Believe me – it’s not. Wear some flats and save the heels for a night out.
9. Eat well but don’t deprive yourself. Life is short. Be healthy but also balance that with happy. Have a treat once in a while…
10. Don’t wash your hair unless it’s dirty – over-washing your hair leads to it looking and feeling bad. You wouldn’t keep tossing an angora sweater in the washing machine would you? Of course not. Be good to your hair. Wash it as needed 1 or 2 times a week. The kind of shampoo depends on your hair type.
11. Your attitude and how you feel about yourself can make or break a beautiful woman. What you project outwardly in so far as how you feel about yourself is, to a great extent, how others will see you as well. Confidence is sexy. The need for constant reassurance is not.
12. The sun is good for you. It’s sunscreen that can cause cancer. Sun is the cure. Don’t bake yourself like a cookie but do get 15-20 min of direct sunlight a day. It helps your body’s defenses and frankly, we all just feel good with a tan.
13. Posture – sit up straight. It looks more elegant and keeps your spine from forming that “old lady curve” as you age.
14. Stretch! – the more limber you stay the easier it will be to maintain that as you age. If you don’t use it you lose it, they weren’t kidding!
15. Makeup – Wash it off at night and give your skin a chance to breathe.
16. RAW Honey as a face mask – wipe on and leave like a face mask 15 min a day. It can clear old scars (just not keloid). It helps your complexion and leaves your skin smooth.
17. Take good care of your teeth – nice white teeth give the appearance of youth so brusha-brusha girls! Floss too! Teeth are very expensive to repair and or replace.
18. Steer clear of permeant makeup. It may look great now but trends change!
19. Throw the rules out the window: If you want to wear something – wear it. Life is short, who cares what anyone else thinks!
20. It’s more than ok to pop pimples and pick oil balls out of your face. Your skin is trying to push that stuff out. Give it a hand just be gentle… A magnifying mirror is your friend.
21. Get massages and take care of yourself! relaxation and healing are key. Health is beauty.
Ok! Hopping off my soapbox now! I hope you all got something out of that. Thanks for reading!