If you have noticed yourself feeling tired, run down, sluggish, just not yourself and reflected in the mirror are equally disturbing happenings – wrinkles, dry skin, fine lines, signs of aging that you just don’t want.
Definition of a conspiracy theorist in 2021: An 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩.
It is vital to assign them some derogatory term such as conspiracy nut, racist, xenophobic, or sexist. We can’t have anyone see them as valid truth tellers when the lies have been so heavily funded and are so important to the “cause”.
The most important quality you can have right now is the ability to think for yourself.
The world is a mess. A lot of us are having a hard time right now. No two people are going through exactly the same experience and it feels like we are all alone. Having the TV yell at us “we are all in this together” constantly doesn’t help things.
For the first time there is no where to run to. Its not just the USA its literally the entire world crumbling. Even for those of us who semi grasp what’s going on, it doesn’t make this transition any less bumpy.
The overall vibration of the planet right now is low. We are feeling it in our hearts and souls and may of us just want to go home (wherever that is). We feel now out of place in a world we once felt safe and secure in. It is no longer the land we love or even a place we recognize.
As if that is not hard enough, we are at odds with other people, some of which we even used to call friends. Division. This has weeded nearly everyone’s friendship garden. Letting go of people is not easy yet somehow it is for the best as we grow in differing directions.
You cannot walk two different paths together.
That old saying “No matter where you go – there you are” has never been truer. We must pull strength from inside of ourselves to get through this phase. There is nowhere to run or hide and it just leaves each of us standing on a baron land naked with only ourselves to contend with. Even those of us who have been working with self-awareness , ascension, and exploration for years are feeling it. Those new to this – please know you aren’t losing your mind…
Anxiety is high and uncertainty is temporarily the new norm.
I’m not a sage or a guru. I have no advice. Best thing I can figure to do is just let go………………………
Let go of everything you feel attached to. Stop holding on so tightly and above all else be easy on yourself and treat yourself kindly as you would a good friend.
JOIN THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME ONLINE DOCUMENTARY FREE TODAY!
Want Relief from Your Health Problems and to Feel Better Naturally – with NO Prescription Drugs or Side Effects?
Discover Shocking Facts about supplements (good and bad) that are being kept hidden from you by Big Pharma, Big Medicine, and even by the supplement industry itself – straight from the world’s leading experts on supplements!
You all are being bombarded with magazine and web images that have been so overly retouched with Photoshop I am sure half of you don’t even know what’s real anymore. It’s not your fault. It is, however, affecting you.
Because everything you see around you screams perfection, you expect perfection out of yourself. Here is the truth girls. There is no such thing as perfect or flawless. Even the models and online influencers don’t really look like that.
There is no way (in person) to live up to that standard of beauty. Having done editorial and fashion editing we stretch models necks, legs, waists, squeeze in their thighs arms, and waists, remove any trace of a wrinkle (even the ones that need to be there to bend like the lines on your wrists, elbows, and underarms) and decimate every scratch, scar, or zit.
There needs to be some realism in what you consider beautiful, especially when it comes to yourself.
We are all perfect in and of ourselves in our own way. There is no one else who could be a better you than you… that’s fact. So let’s start looking at the positives and stop focusing on our own perceived negatives. We all have good qualities and others we wish were different. Chances are when people look at you they see more of the good than the bad. No one is as hard on you as you are.
Now age 45 I had decided at age 26 that I was going to be ageless. In retrospect, I think this was a brilliant declaration, mostly because it seems to be working. Because of this people often are asking me what I know that they don’t.
I think some of it is of course genetics. But I will pass along the things I have learned, some of which I wish someone had told me sooner.
The fastest places women age are in the hands, neck, and face. Exfoliate, wash, and moisturize. It doesn’t really seem to matter what you use either. I have tried super expensive high end and it doesn’t do anything more than what I use now. Dove soap, random body wash, sugar scrub (which I use on my face as well) and moisturizer.
2. Drink a gallon of water daily. Hydration is key.
3. Do occasional internal cleanses – colon, cellular, liver, gallbladder, all of it. Every few years seem to be fine as long as you don’t have any health issues going on.
4. Exercise – Yep, get off your butt and move. Pick something you find fun and can stick with. We need some weight-bearing exercises to build muscle, not just cardio. As you get older the more muscle base you have not only do you look better but the better you hold together as well.
5. Smile. – Happiness and laughter keep you young. Sadness, depression, and shitty attitude will age you. Everyone goes through dark periods. I am not saying be Pollyanna 24/7 but find happiness and cherish it. Leave bad situations as fast as possible.
6. Vent! – Never keep emotions bottled up. That leads to illness. Illness ages you drastically because it is mentally, spiritually, and physically exhausting.
7. Meditate – it has been proven that getting in a theta brain wave state can heal and help slow down aging so make the time.
8. Save the high heels for special occasions, not daily wear – I was told this and I did not listen. Google ‘Bunion’. You have a very good chance of forming them on your feet if you always wear high heels. Do you look hot? Sure! Is it worth it if you are in pain 10 or 20 years from now and the only way to correct the bone malformation is surgery? Believe me – it’s not. Wear some flats and save the heels for a night out.
9. Eat well but don’t deprive yourself. Life is short. Be healthy but also balance that with happy. Have a treat once in a while…
10. Don’t wash your hair unless it’s dirty – over-washing your hair leads to it looking and feeling bad. You wouldn’t keep tossing an angora sweater in the washing machine would you? Of course not. Be good to your hair. Wash it as needed 1 or 2 times a week. The kind of shampoo depends on your hair type.
11. Your attitude and how you feel about yourself can make or break a beautiful woman. What you project outwardly in so far as how you feel about yourself is, to a great extent, how others will see you as well. Confidence is sexy. The need for constant reassurance is not.
12. The sun is good for you. It’s sunscreen that can cause cancer. Sun is the cure. Don’t bake yourself like a cookie but do get 15-20 min of direct sunlight a day. It helps your body’s defenses and frankly, we all just feel good with a tan.
13. Posture – sit up straight. It looks more elegant and keeps your spine from forming that “old lady curve” as you age.
14. Stretch! – the more limber you stay the easier it will be to maintain that as you age. If you don’t use it you lose it, they weren’t kidding!
15. Makeup – Wash it off at night and give your skin a chance to breathe.
16. RAW Honey as a face mask – wipe on and leave like a face mask 15 min a day. It can clear old scars (just not keloid). It helps your complexion and leaves your skin smooth.
17. Take good care of your teeth – nice white teeth give the appearance of youth so brusha-brusha girls! Floss too! Teeth are very expensive to repair and or replace.
18. Steer clear of permeant makeup. It may look great now but trends change!
19. Throw the rules out the window: If you want to wear something – wear it. Life is short, who cares what anyone else thinks!
20. It’s more than ok to pop pimples and pick oil balls out of your face. Your skin is trying to push that stuff out. Give it a hand just be gentle… A magnifying mirror is your friend.
21. Get massages and take care of yourself! relaxation and healing are key. Health is beauty.
Ok! Hopping off my soapbox now! I hope you all got something out of that. Thanks for reading!
Starting June 19th Revealed Films will be running their feature film “The Human Longevity Project”.
You’ve got to see this.
New research reveals stunning health outcomes…
The NEW truth about health in 2019
Has Modern Medicine Failed You?
Did you know that there are populations all over the world that are virtually free of chronic disease?
Listen, as you know, we have an epidemic of chronic disease, particularly in the Western World.
Even more disturbing is that fact that our children’s generation may be the first to have shorter lifespans than their parents
We can do better. We have to.
So what is it about these magical people living well into their 90s and 100s?
That was the question my friend, and health researcher, Jason Prall wanted the answer to as well.
So he went there himself to learn more, and now he’s taking us along on this amazing journey.
He not only traveled the world to learn from these healthy populations, but he also interviewed leading researchers, doctors and experts to uncover the underlying mechanisms that afforded them such long, healthy and happy lives.
The results are stunning.
Here’s the best part, Jason is revealing these findings in a first-of-its-kind documentary series.
You can follow along as he travels to these beautiful places.
You can sit in on the life-changing expert interviews.
And you can learn the secrets of the world’s healthiest people, and how to apply their wisdom to your modern life.
All for FREE!
Beginning on June 19th, you can join The Human Longevity Project.
In the day and age where conversations and communications have switched mainly from paper to on screen-based technology and our children in some schools are no longer even being taught the art of writing in cursive script.
Text-based conversations and a fast-paced world are leading to more and more shortened and abbreviated terms to the point where your average adult cannot even understand readily what kids are talking about. And worse, not only are they typing these acronyms they are starting to speak in chat lingo. We are sliding backwards in our grasp of the English language and also in face-to-face communication ability. Handwriting quality, even for those of us who learned painstakingly how to write in cursive, is going massively downhill as most of our communication is now typed.
People who were born after 1980 seem to have a distinct slightly sloppy style that looks a bit childish; it’s a mix of cursive and penmanship. It was in the early 80’s when the school system became more lax – just as the personal computer began to emerge in the classroom.
Even so far back as the 1920’s educators had theorized that kids learned to read by looking at books which were printed, not written and they should learn to write the same way. Over the decades handwriting classes and the attention given to such have decreased and in some cases disappeared altogether.
In 2002 the No Child Left Behind Act was enacted. While they meant well, it has backfired badly passing kids through who aren’t ready and are uneducated just because they could fill in the circles and pass the tests. If something isn’t on a test, it is now considered a luxury– handwriting, music, art all of these fall into this category despite the fact that they are amazingly helpful in the developmental growth of our youth.
What does this mean for our future and how does this relate to health? What if “the grid” went down, we had no more Internet, and we all had to write by hand? Could we? How many of us have handwriting that can be understood by most? That number is fading and will continue to fade unless something is done.
Healthwise physically writing is an important tool. It allows us to express our feelings, emotions and deepest thoughts. Writing is magical. Typing is not. It does not have the same effect vibrationally.
Quick physics lesson – We have been taught in school in science classes that everything is matter. And that matter is made up of the smallest molecules – atoms. Well, it has been found in recent years that there is indeed something even smaller than the atom. Vibrational Energy. Everything we see or touch is made of vibrating energy particles. And all things and creatures and thoughts vibrate at a slightly different level. It’s what makes a desk a desk and a pen a pen, though they are made of the same thing, they vibrate at a different frequency and because of this are seen as different items. Along with this same theory, the act of writing itself, the written word on paper – each word has an associated vibration. Each stroke means something. Because of this writing is special and certainly, we all know the written word can be very powerful. Look at all of the great speeches and books through the centuries. We have fought to preserve them for future generations.
On a more personal level, Writing Therapy has been around since the 1970’s. Most people are not aware of the therapeutic results writing or “journaling” can have. Writing Therapy has been proven to relieve: abuse, disease, asthma, depression, arthritis, disorders and even trauma. It has also been proven to bring a positive change with heart rate, the immune system function, blood pressure, stress relief, infection and disease. It allows the author to gain control of their feelings and their life.
So where are we headed in a world without cursive writing? It stands to reason that with our lack of use and practice of the written form, that writing altogether may go the way of the Dodo bird with typing and texting taking over as the only forms of utilized communication.
What can you do? We all need to use computers for work. They make our lives faster and easier. But try handwriting occasionally whether it’s for something as simple as a to-do list or writing someone a letter. The more you write, the better your writing looks stylistically. If you have kids, take the time to teach them cursive and encourage them to practice regardless of what their school has in the curriculum.
It has long been held standard that “Eloquence of speech equals eloquence of mind”.
Those who can express themselves easily and with style are held in society as more intelligent regardless of actual intellect. So give yourself and your children a hand up. Writing needs to make a come back for an array of reasons. And it can only happen one person and one family at a time.
When you choose to eat grass-fed animal products, you are making a lifestyle choice that is better for your mind and body, and for the animal population. Grass-feeding and pasture-raising allow us to feel closer to the foods we eat and their natural environment.
We generally choose to consume pasture-raised animal products, such as beef and dairy, for two main reasons. The first is ethical, as grass feeding increases the quality of life of the animals. The second is health-related, as consuming healthier animals is better for our bodies.
Grass feeding refers to allowing cattle and herd animals to eat from natural grasses in pastures, as opposed to eating processed feed and grains in feedlots. It should be especially noted that grass-fed products can provide nutritional benefits for the people who consume them. For example, some grass-fed animal products contain fatty acids and antioxidants which are particularly beneficial for heart health.
Grain fed cows just don’t look as happy as their grass-fed counterparts.
Grass feeding is not a new trend. It marks a reversion to the original management of animal diets. All cattle were pasture-raised before the increasing demand of the meat and dairy industries incentivized industrialized production and the use of feedlots.
However, for all the benefits of grass feeding, there are a few issues worth mentioning in regards to the production of grass-fed products.
– The first is that reputable 100 percent grass-fed meat and dairy products can be very hard to source through national chains. People will most likely need to purchase them from local farms, butchers, or markets that carry local agricultural products.
– The second is that grass-fed animals prove to be no better for the environment than the rest of the meat industry, raising questions about sustainability.