Recently Naturalnews.com has been completely banned from Facebook.com entirely. We here at DrLeonardColdwell.com know how that feels all too well. We have been banned blocked from posting and thrown in Facebook jail for time outs endlessly over the years.
Why is this happening?
Because neither Natural News nor Dr. Coldwell bow to the demands of the FDA, Big Pharma, the CDC, or the WHO. We freely post truth and health information in order to help the citizens of the United States as well as the world to circumvent out of control entities that would keep you sick and paying into the system endlessly for the rest of your life.
To keep you well, healthy, and happy! The problem is there is no profit in that. That is the one and only reason for all of this censorship. It isn’t about limiting “Fake” information, it is about being in control of every aspect of your very existence from what you eat to what you supplement with to what you choose (or don’t choose) to inject into your body. Mike Adams, founder of Natural News and Dr. Leonard Coldwell, Author of The Only Answer to Cancer Series, both have made it their life’s work to enable you to obtain the knowledge you need in order to heal yourself.
While so far Dr. Coldwell’s link is currently working via Facebook his wildly popular Facebook Page “The Only Answer to Cancer” has been black listed. That means he is barred from boosting or creating ads even when he is offering up large payment amounts to Facebook. They value control even more than money. More than ever, Champions, he needs your support by liking the page, commenting, and sharing so information continues to spread organically.
Censorship in America and world wide is out of control. We must all ban together in this to fight it and spread information that is desperately needed in any ways that we can.
Please subscribe to Dr. C’s newsletter here and check back often!
🏠 With everyone stuck at home during statewide lockdowns we are all using our computers, phones, and tablets more than ever before. They have become our link to the outside world.
🏪 So many businesses are shut down temporarily that its hard to know who is and isn’t open.
📲This is where keeping your online presence alive can pay off big time! 💵 When people see your business not only still listed as OPEN and ready for business but see you active and engaged it gives hope and an inviting impression that makes them want to spend their money with you. 💳
💻 The more convenient you can make it for them the more likely you are right now to earn them as a customer.
There is an “invisible war” going on. It’s not just against a virus, its a war of right vs. evil. Believe me, I know how crazy all of the conspiracy theories sound, but they are playing out. So hang on to your hats and while it is important to sit back and stay home (for your own safety in many ways more than one), we are all connected and we are all one.
What we need to do as human beings are to help raise the vibration of this entire country and planet.
How do you do that? By taking responsibility for what you put out there. We need caring, compassion, and love. Meditate, focused thought, prayer, whatever you want to call it. Pray for peace, for justice, and for a whole new ray of hope that is beaming into this world. It’s long overdue. We are each powerful transmitters, and together that is multiplied.
You are part of this change whether you like it or not – you incarnated here at this time to either help energetically or bare witness. *I would like to add that as we go through this you may feel waves of sadness and crying that seems to come out of nowhere… it’s not your pain, don’t freak out, you are helping to vent for the collective. Just let it out and it will pass.*
Know that you are divinely protected and safe always. You can think I have fallen off my rocker, but honestly, I was born off my rocker … this may just be the culmination.
Sending prayers to President Trump and all the children who are suffering right now… may this mission free them, persecute the guilty, and right our world. The storm is upon us.
The news media is having a field day with the Coronavirus outbreak. Many of our patients are coming to us with concerns and wanting to know what they can do to protect themselves and their families from becoming sick.
Rather than address everyone one at a time I wanted to share what I know about it and hopefully help you remain well and set your minds at ease a bit.
The Coronavirus is a variant of SARS which is an infection. It causes severe respiratory symptoms similar to pneumonia. There currently is no vaccine available on the market for this strain of the virus. The CDC believes they will have one ready, but not for another year to a year and a half which doesn’t help to combat this 2020 outbreak. As it is a viral infection, antibiotics, which work on bacteria, are not an effective helper.
As of today, there have been 3 cases confirmed in Florida.
The very first case confirmed was a man in his 60s who is hospitalized in Manatee County
The second patient is a young woman in her 20s who lives in Hillsborough County. She visited Italy recently. She is in stable condition and remains in isolation at home.
The third is the roommate of the second patient. She is under isolation, but so far has not shown any symptoms.
The best advice is not to watch the news continually. Don’t panic or get too overly stressed out about the possibility of it. Stress can break down your immune system.
Wuhan, China is a very heavily populated city. Because of the overpopulation, it is not uncommon for apartments to home 6 to 10 people. Those close quarters are the ideal breeding ground for communicable illnesses. Hospitals there are overwhelmed, they do not have enough supplies, space, or doctors to handle the influx of people with flu-like symptoms and provide supportive care.
America is just not the same. We live in a society of better healthcare and have a lot more personal space. Airplanes would be a good example of a place that may be a possible hazard due to the recirculated air and tight quarters.
Those at the Highest Risk
Anyone with HIV, a compromised immune system, the elderly, and small infants. If you are concerned it is best to stay away from large gatherings of people as much as possible.
The Best Prevention
–Wash your hands regularly. Not just after using the restroom, but throughout the day and especially when you have been out and about and return home.
JOIN THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME ONLINE DOCUMENTARY FREE TODAY!
Want Relief from Your Health Problems and to Feel Better Naturally – with NO Prescription Drugs or Side Effects?
Discover Shocking Facts about supplements (good and bad) that are being kept hidden from you by Big Pharma, Big Medicine, and even by the supplement industry itself – straight from the world’s leading experts on supplements!
You all are being bombarded with magazine and web images that have been so overly retouched with Photoshop I am sure half of you don’t even know what’s real anymore. It’s not your fault. It is, however, affecting you.
Because everything you see around you screams perfection, you expect perfection out of yourself. Here is the truth girls. There is no such thing as perfect or flawless. Even the models and online influencers don’t really look like that.
There is no way (in person) to live up to that standard of beauty. Having done editorial and fashion editing we stretch models necks, legs, waists, squeeze in their thighs arms, and waists, remove any trace of a wrinkle (even the ones that need to be there to bend like the lines on your wrists, elbows, and underarms) and decimate every scratch, scar, or zit.
There needs to be some realism in what you consider beautiful, especially when it comes to yourself.
We are all perfect in and of ourselves in our own way. There is no one else who could be a better you than you… that’s fact. So let’s start looking at the positives and stop focusing on our own perceived negatives. We all have good qualities and others we wish were different. Chances are when people look at you they see more of the good than the bad. No one is as hard on you as you are.
Now age 45 I had decided at age 26 that I was going to be ageless. In retrospect, I think this was a brilliant declaration, mostly because it seems to be working. Because of this people often are asking me what I know that they don’t.
I think some of it is of course genetics. But I will pass along the things I have learned, some of which I wish someone had told me sooner.
The fastest places women age are in the hands, neck, and face. Exfoliate, wash, and moisturize. It doesn’t really seem to matter what you use either. I have tried super expensive high end and it doesn’t do anything more than what I use now. Dove soap, random body wash, sugar scrub (which I use on my face as well) and moisturizer.
2. Drink a gallon of water daily. Hydration is key.
3. Do occasional internal cleanses – colon, cellular, liver, gallbladder, all of it. Every few years seem to be fine as long as you don’t have any health issues going on.
4. Exercise – Yep, get off your butt and move. Pick something you find fun and can stick with. We need some weight-bearing exercises to build muscle, not just cardio. As you get older the more muscle base you have not only do you look better but the better you hold together as well.
5. Smile. – Happiness and laughter keep you young. Sadness, depression, and shitty attitude will age you. Everyone goes through dark periods. I am not saying be Pollyanna 24/7 but find happiness and cherish it. Leave bad situations as fast as possible.
6. Vent! – Never keep emotions bottled up. That leads to illness. Illness ages you drastically because it is mentally, spiritually, and physically exhausting.
7. Meditate – it has been proven that getting in a theta brain wave state can heal and help slow down aging so make the time.
8. Save the high heels for special occasions, not daily wear – I was told this and I did not listen. Google ‘Bunion’. You have a very good chance of forming them on your feet if you always wear high heels. Do you look hot? Sure! Is it worth it if you are in pain 10 or 20 years from now and the only way to correct the bone malformation is surgery? Believe me – it’s not. Wear some flats and save the heels for a night out.
9. Eat well but don’t deprive yourself. Life is short. Be healthy but also balance that with happy. Have a treat once in a while…
10. Don’t wash your hair unless it’s dirty – over-washing your hair leads to it looking and feeling bad. You wouldn’t keep tossing an angora sweater in the washing machine would you? Of course not. Be good to your hair. Wash it as needed 1 or 2 times a week. The kind of shampoo depends on your hair type.
11. Your attitude and how you feel about yourself can make or break a beautiful woman. What you project outwardly in so far as how you feel about yourself is, to a great extent, how others will see you as well. Confidence is sexy. The need for constant reassurance is not.
12. The sun is good for you. It’s sunscreen that can cause cancer. Sun is the cure. Don’t bake yourself like a cookie but do get 15-20 min of direct sunlight a day. It helps your body’s defenses and frankly, we all just feel good with a tan.
13. Posture – sit up straight. It looks more elegant and keeps your spine from forming that “old lady curve” as you age.
14. Stretch! – the more limber you stay the easier it will be to maintain that as you age. If you don’t use it you lose it, they weren’t kidding!
15. Makeup – Wash it off at night and give your skin a chance to breathe.
16. RAW Honey as a face mask – wipe on and leave like a face mask 15 min a day. It can clear old scars (just not keloid). It helps your complexion and leaves your skin smooth.
17. Take good care of your teeth – nice white teeth give the appearance of youth so brusha-brusha girls! Floss too! Teeth are very expensive to repair and or replace.
18. Steer clear of permeant makeup. It may look great now but trends change!
19. Throw the rules out the window: If you want to wear something – wear it. Life is short, who cares what anyone else thinks!
20. It’s more than ok to pop pimples and pick oil balls out of your face. Your skin is trying to push that stuff out. Give it a hand just be gentle… A magnifying mirror is your friend.
21. Get massages and take care of yourself! relaxation and healing are key. Health is beauty.
Ok! Hopping off my soapbox now! I hope you all got something out of that. Thanks for reading!
White wine – 1/2 cup (Use to moisten instead of water) 1 big French Baguette 1 Apple 3 Stalks Celery 1/2 onion 1/2 cup raisins 1/2 cup walnuts broken up 1 clove garlic chopped Pink Salt (1/2 teaspoon) Black pepper (to taste) Thyme (to taste) Dill (to taste) Oregano ( to taste) 3/4 stick Grass-Fed Butter
Directions: -Rip apart the bread by hand into little chunks the night before and just cover with paper towels. Let it get stale. -cut up the apples, celery, onion and dump in -add in raisins and walnuts –melt butter, add 1/4 cup of wine and add in garlic and spices….then dump over other ingredients and mix around till coated. —Cover and Bake! (or stuff turkey with and then bake) 400 degrees for 30 min then uncover and bake 15 more minutes.
Voila! Ummmy Nummy-ness! Seriously, people flip for it.