Chiropractic is often thought of as a way to treat neck, back and headache pain when the spine and nerves come into play effects can often be felt through out any and all areas of the body as everything is connected.
When subluxations occur that means that vertebrae have shifted out of place. This can put pressure on nerves. In turn, this can cause the body to malfunction manifesting symptoms such as:
- Soreness and stiffness in the neck and/or back
- Balance problems
- Spinal muscle spasms, tightness or weakness
- Reduction in spinal mobility/Stiffness
- Tingling in the extremities
- Joint pain
- Poor overall health
- Reduced ability to heal if bruised or cut
Over time symptoms become more and more noticeable and can lead to disease.
Why would you have a subluxation?
It’s a stress response. Stress on a physical level can cause spasms. Tension can cause the bones to move incorrectly eventually causing a subluxation or misalignment. This can happen due to:
- Physical incidents: falls, slips, falls, accidents, lifting, bad posture, sleeping wrong
- Chemical: bad diet, drugs, alcohol, pollution
- Emotional: stress, anger, fear, grief, all tax the immune system
A series of chiropractic adjustments can change the position and motion of the spine. The body will get used to holding the spine, muscles, ligaments and tissues in this proper position and the stress on adjacent nerves will be alleviated. This allows the body to heal itself and return to optimal function.
Seeing your chiropractor regularly can help prevent subluxations and other issues, keeping you in tip top health. Give Nutritional Specialists of Florida a call today at 239-947-1177. http://chiropractorbonitasprings.com/
Originally Published: http://chiropractorbonitasprings.com/blog/b_76584_are_you_experiencing_subluxation_symptoms.html